Scope of Service
- H-1B Electronic Registration Service
USCIS is implementing H-1B Electronic Registration Process for the fiscal year 2021 cap. Under the new process, employers seeking to file H-1B cap-subject petitions will first have to electronically register with USCIS during the initial registration period. Service Provider, upon authorization, will help you submit an H-1B registration to USCIS (“Registration”) and fill in the required online registration information.
If your Registration is selected in the H-1B cap random selection process for FY 2021, you agree to enter into a limited attorney-client relationship with the Attorney exclusively and only use the attorney service provided by Service Provider.
The Attorney agrees to provide, upon the receipt of the attorney fee in the attached invoice, the following services:
- Finding out the applicable minimum wage for your position;
- Submitting Labor Certification Application (LCA) (ETA-9035);
- Drafting a petition letter;
- Filling out the I-129 Forms and relevant supplements;
- Reviewing the supporting documents, you have drafted and submitted for completeness and consistency with the forms prior to filing;
- Answering questions about the forms and supporting documents that you have submitted for the Attorney’s review.
The Scope of Service does not include responses to Request For Evidence, appeals, motions, rebuttals to proposed denials, other than those specified above.
Client is not required to make any upfront payment upon execution of the Agreement.
Client shall pay a one-time flat fee as agreed in the attached invoice, which will not be placed in a trust account, to Service Provider within 5 days after Client’s H-1B Registration is selected in the new process.
Client understand that it is responsible for government filing fees and mailing fees.
Limited Scope of Legal Service
The Attorney must act in your best interest and give you competent assistance. However, the Attorney’s representation of you is limited to the scope described above. The Attorney will not perform any additional legal work for you, such as representing you in any proceeding before any court or government agency, including USCIS.
You specifically agree that:
- The Attorney is relying entirely on the facts, information and documents you provide. The Attorney will not make any independent investigation of your facts or information, or the authenticity of any documents you provide. It is therefore extremely important that you are completely truthful as to any information you provide.
- The Attorney is not promising you a favorable outcome.
- The Attorney’s representation of you ends when Service Provider delivers your H-1B application document to USCIS.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision that would cause the application of Laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Arbitration Rules.
I have read this Agreement and I understand it. By clicking on the “I agree” box, I indicate my consent to the terms of this agreement, that the legal services listed above are the only legal services to be provided by the Attorney. I understand and agree that the attorney who is helping me with these services is not my attorney for any other purpose and does not have to give me more legal help.
I understand that the Attorney Fees and its payment schedule described in the attached invoice is my payment for the services of the Attorney (“Attorney Fee”). I agree to pay the Attorney Fees to the Attorney.